The Daily Chopping Board contains health conscious, time efficient, and budget friendly recipes, as well as information about the ingredients in each dish.Just like the recipe in the image.
Find out how to make dishes like this, and more!
The Daily Chopping Board focuses on healthy recipes on a budget. But not only that, this blog is also informative. You will be explained every substitution and every choice, so that you know what you’re eating and why.
- This dish contains zuchinni, tomatoes, and mushrooms.
- These veggies are all nutrient packed!
- Zuchinni is said to be low in calories (yay!) and anti-inflammatory. Its also pretty high in Vitamin A.
- The list of things tomatoes are good for is seemingly endless, so I’ll just hit the big ones here. Tomatoes are rich in the antioxidant lycopene, high in vitamin C, and potassium. Lycopene is said to reduce risk of cardiovascular disease and some cancers!
- As for mushrooms, they contain fair amounts of dietary fibre, iron, protein, and vitamin C.
Find this recipe and more, all on The Daily Chopping Board!