Buying for someone tricky? Not sure what to send? A hamper is a great way to get around all sorts of Christmas present buying nightmares. Whether you go for ready-filled or find a basket and choose your own goodies, sending a hamper is one way to make sure your gift goes down well. Here are 5 fabulous reasons you should add a Christmas hamper to your shopping list:
- Perfect Presentation Makes a Great Impression Whether you’re giving a hamper as a corporate gift for a colleague, client or business associate, or you’re sending it as a personal present to a friend or loved one, presentation is key. A good quality wicker hamper or a beautiful gift box bursting at the seams with well-chosen, thoughtful contents will always make a good impression, whoever the recipient.
- Great For Tricky Customers
Are you shopping for someone who has everything already? Food makes a great gift choice for difficult recipients, as you can never have too much of luxury gourmet and artisan products, perfect to enjoy alone or with friends over Christmas. Opt for a ready-filled Luxury Christmas Hamper like this one from British Fine Foods, or find an empty box or basket and fill it yourself with items you know your recipient will love.
- Take The Headache Out Of Christmas Shopping
If you’ve left it a bit late to head to the shops, you don’t like the crowds and stress of shopping or you simply won’t be seeing the person to hand over a gift in person, a hamper is an ideal solution. Many online hamper companies will send your gift directly to the recipient, on a date of your choosing, complete with a personal message from you – it couldn’t be easier!
- Indulgence In Delicious Festive Food
Christmas is the one time of year you should really make the most of all the fabulous luxury food items on offer. From succulent meats to tasty baked treats, there’s a huge variety of festive favourites to enjoy. If you’re personalising your hamper from a selection online or filling it yourself with things you find in the shops, you can choose from top quality cakes, sweets, preserves, pates and much more, to create a wonderful selection that anyone would be happy to receive.
- Give A Gift That’s Always Appreciated
Everyone loves to receive a hamper, not only because it’s a beautiful looking present that makes people feel special and loved, but because usually hampers contain things that the recipient wouldn’t normally buy for themselves. A luxury Christmas food hamper is an opportunity for your loved one to try incredible gourmet products they might not have discovered otherwise, and maybe even find some favourites to enjoy during the festive season year after year!