Summer seasons is on and for food loves like us, its actually grilling season. Their can’t be anything tastier grilled food. Apart from free time, some friends and good friends one thing that’s an essential element of grill party is a good ‘Grill’. Being a chef myself I have tried all kinds of grills but the best, simple to use and the most efficient grill according to my observation and experience is pellet grills.
You must be thinking why pellet grill why not propane, gas, kamado or any other kind of grill. I got strong reason behind this. There are plenty of features you can find only in a pellet grill. Here are few of them.
- Delicious wood smoke flavor. Pellets grill is fueled through pellets and these pellets are available in a variety of smoke flavors. They’re produced by natural flavored vegetable oils incorporated in the pellets. So you can use flavor of your choice like hickory, mesquite, maple,pecan, apple, cherry and bourbon. Means your food would have your favorite smoke flavor in it to make it more delicious and tasty.
- Versatility. A pellet grill can Bar bq, roast, smoke, bake or grill food. Means all in one.
- Even and Simple Cooking. Heat generated in the firebox of pellet grill is circulated throughout the cooking chamber by the blower fan. Means there will be uniform heating on all the sides and you don’t have to keep a check on a particular section.Unlike a gas burner flame or a layer of charcoal the cooking is even and simple when you use pellet grill.
- Fine-tuned temperature. Pellet grills permit greater accuracy in cooking temperature. Many are designed with adjustment increments as small as five degrees, allowing you to achieve very precise temperature settings. A thermostat incorporated inside the cooking chamber is connected to a controller that adjusts the rate of pellets fed by the hopper, regulating the heat produced.
- Fuel efficient. The pellets used as fuel are highly fuel efficient. As a single bag of pellets is usually enough for several cookouts. And normally these are provided in 20-pound bags, In average conditions the pellet grill burns about a half-pound of pellets every hour for smoking. On the highest temperature setting, 2.5 pounds burn per hour. Means a bag can be enough for you for so many grilling sessions.
So all that means pellet grill is the best choice for you this grilling season. As it makes grilling easier and take the stress out of grilling. Now your next question will be from where you can buy a pellet grill and what company or brand will be best. I would recommend you to checkout grilling zen for reviews on pellet grills. So that you can compare different brands and pellet grill models before you actually buy it.